Saturday 15 May 2010

Feeling FAT

I'm really feeling sooo FAT lately. Have been eating much despite the timing. Not to say calories, I cant be arsed. Food fascinates me =) thats the fact. I can eat and eat a lot. Not picky on food...thats definitely the reason for gaining weight. Looking in the mirror in any clothes would always urge me to lose weight. However, when the food is served I'd tend to forget everything... Apparently, food in Manchester are nice and tempting. I've been learning to cook so there's not reason to not eat =p

But there are times when I don't eat properly. It happens when uni work bombard me with loads of submissions due. I don't see myself lose weight though... There're quite a few pants which I found I cant fit into no more. Can I work it out to fix it anytime soon?lol



1 comments:

BEN said...

u come bck 2 kch...we go workout evryday!
-ben-