Thursday 4 November 2010

Another Surprise from Bro

We never get a second chance to make a first impression. In order to not let the readers get the wrong impression, not to promote him but I'm trying to give proper facts about Malcolm Wee Swee Khim, whom is also known as my "Bro!", colm colm, mal, ah khim ;p

Apart from the many other amazing friends, malcolm is one of the supportive friends of mine. He cares and show concern, gives encouragement and advises at times in spite of how his mood swings. Well, there is lots more interesting bits to talk about.

Friendship isn't a big thing, it's a million little things.
He'd never forget reminding me these:
"No sweetish food...take less sugar!"
"Study Hard! Play Hard!"
"Must take good care always"
"Don't worry too much about your image, you look good, eat nia..." :)
I appreciate his concern.

Its very nice of him making me this vid for my 20th birthday.

-Thank you bro-



0 comments: