Thursday 25 November 2010

Smile For You














Smiling is infectious; you catch it like a the flu, When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too. I passed around the corner and someone saw my grin. When he smiled I realised I'd passed it on to him. I thought about that smile then I realised its worth, A single smile, just like mine could travel round the earth. So if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected Let's start and epidemic quick, and get the world infected. Everyone needs a smile :DD

5 comments:

jenna said...

oh my, this is so funny and interesting and of course entertaining! thanks for sharing my dear~

cruSadER said...

Haha~ Laughter, the best medicine.

Jane HopeInHIM said...

@Jenna.C: you're welcome, I'm glad you enjoy it :)) xx

@cruSadER: indeed :)) xx

friendstalk said...

Smile, it costs nothing, but it means lot..
thanks for sharing, i did really smile after viewing those pictures~

Jane HopeInHIM said...

@friendstalk: that's true, thanks for viewing:)